Elsevier Adaptive Learning for Medical Terminology & Anatomy for Coding, 3rd Edition
Corresponding chapter-by-chapter to Medical Terminology & Anatomy for Coding, 3rd Edition, Elsevier Adaptive Learning combines the power of brain science with sophisticated, patented Cerego algorithms to help students to learn faster and remember longer. It’s fun; it’s engaging; and it’s constantly tracking student performance and adapting to deliver content precisely when it’s needed to ensure core information is transformed into lasting knowledge.
- An individual study schedule reduces cognitive workload and helps you become a more effective learner by automatically guiding the learning and review process.
- The mobile app offers a seamless learning experience between your smartphone and the web with your memory profile maintained and managed in the cloud.
- UNIQUE! Your memory strength is profiled at the course, chapter, and item level to identify personal learning and forgetting patterns.
- UNIQUE! Material is re-presented just before you would naturally forget it to counteract memory decay.
- A personalized learning pathway is established based on your learning profile, memory map, and time required to demonstrate information mastery.
- The comprehensive student dashboard allows you to view your personal learning progress.
Unit 1: Introduction to Medical Terminology
• Introduction to Medical Terminology • Body Structure and Directional Terminology Unit 2: Body Systems
• Musculoskeletal System and Connective Tissue • Skin and Subcutaneous Tissue • Digestive System • Genitourinary System • Obstetric, Perinatal, and Congenital Conditions • Blood, Blood-Forming Organs, and the Immune Mechanism • Circulatory System • Respiratory System • Nervous System • Mental And Behavioral Disorders • Eye and Adnexa • Ear and Mastoid Process • Endocrine System and Nutritional and Metabolic Diseases Appendices A: Pharmacology Basics (Now including a table of generic and trade drug names) B: NEW! Oncology Basics C: Word Parts and Definitions D: Definitions and Word Parts E: Abbreviations F: Normal Lab Values G: Body Part Key
Betsy J. Shiland, MS, RHIA, CCS, CPC, CPHQ, CTR, CHDA, CPB, AHIMA ICD-10-CM/PCS Academy Trainer
Allied Health Department
Community College of Philadelphia
This product is available in the following formats: