Medical Terminology & Anatomy for ICD-10 Coding - Text and Elsevier Adaptive Learning Package, 3rd Edition
Corresponding chapter-by-chapter to Medical Terminology & Anatomy for Coding, 3rd Edition, Elsevier Adaptive Learning combines the power of brain science with sophisticated, patented Cerego algorithms to help you learn faster and remember longer. It’s fun; it’s engaging; and it’s constantly tracking your performance and adapting to deliver content precisely when it’s needed to ensure core information is transformed into lasting knowledge.
Please refer to the individual product pages for the duration of access to these products.
- An individual study schedule reduces cognitive workload and helps you become a more effective learner by automatically guiding the learning and review process.
- The mobile app offers a seamless learning experience between your smartphone and the web with your memory profile maintained and managed in the cloud.
- UNIQUE! Your memory strength is profiled at the course, chapter, and item level to identify personal learning and forgetting patterns.
- UNIQUE! Material is re-presented just before you would naturally forget it to counteract memory decay.
- A personalized learning pathway is established based on your learning profile, memory map, and time required to demonstrate information mastery.
- The comprehensive student dashboard allows you to view your personal learning progress.
Unit 1: Introduction to Medical Terminology
• Introduction to Medical Terminology • Body Structure and Directional Terminology Unit 2: Body Systems
• Musculoskeletal System and Connective Tissue • Skin and Subcutaneous Tissue • Digestive System • Genitourinary System • Obstetric, Perinatal, and Congenital Conditions • Blood, Blood-Forming Organs, and the Immune Mechanism • Circulatory System • Respiratory System • Nervous System • Mental And Behavioral Disorders • Eye and Adnexa • Ear and Mastoid Process • Endocrine System and Nutritional and Metabolic Diseases Appendices A: Pharmacology Basics (Now including a table of generic and trade drug names) B: NEW! Oncology Basics C: Word Parts and Definitions D: Definitions and Word Parts E: Abbreviations F: Normal Lab Values G: Body Part Key
Betsy J. Shiland, MS, RHIA, CCS, CPC, CPHQ, CTR, CHDA, CPB, AHIMA ICD-10-CM/PCS Academy Trainer
Allied Health Department
Community College of Philadelphia