Nursing Key Topics Review: Pharmacology - Elsevier eBook on VitalSource,
Study efficiently with Nursing Key Topics Review: Pharmacology. This quick review and accompanying mobile web app focus on the most critical, practical, and relevant pharmacology information to prepare you for success on course exams. Concise coverage includes chapters on respiratory drugs, central nervous system depressants, endocrine medications, women’s and men’s health drugs, and much more! Summary tables and quick, bulleted lists make it easier to glance through and remember concepts. Mobile web app audio summaries reinforce content when you are on the go. Best of all, it’s easy to assess your understanding as you go along — because key topics are always immediately followed by review questions with correct answers and rationales.
- Emphasis on critical, practical, and relevant information helps you study and learn pharmacology in the most time-efficient way possible.
- Audio summaries on a mobile web app make it easy to review anytime, anywhere.
- NCLEX® exam-style review questions include answers and rationales, allowing you to assess your understanding and retention of the material.
- Mnemonics included to help you retain key information.
- Bulleted lists let you see key content at a glance, allowing for quick comprehension.
- Summary tables and illustrations make learning and review easier.
- Quick-access format reflects what you want — quality content sprinkled with review questions.
1. Pharmacologic Principles
2. Analgesic Drugs, Muscle Relaxants, and Local Anesthetics
3. Central Nervous System Depressants
4. Antiepileptic Drugs
5. Psychotherapeutic Drugs
6. Adrenergic and Adrenergic-Blocking Drugs
7. Cholinergic and Cholinergic-Blocking Drugs
8. Antihypertensive Drugs and Diuretics
9. Antianginal Drugs
10. Antihyperlipidemic and Antidysrhythmic Drugs
11. Drugs Affecting the Blood
12. Antidiabetic Drugs
13. Endocrine Drugs
14. Women’s and Men’s Health Drugs
15. Respiratory Drugs
16. Anti-Infective Drugs
17. Antiviral Drugs
18. Antineoplastic Drugs
19. Immunomodulating and Immunosuppressant Drugs
20. Gastrointestinal Drugs