Mosby's Radiography Online (Access Code), 9th Edition
Watch anatomy and positioning come to life online! Filled with narrated animations, slide shows, and image evaluations, Mosby's Radiography Online: Anatomy and Positioning for Bontrager’s Textbook of Radiographic Positioning & Related Anatomy, 9th Edition enhances interactive learning — and develops critical thinking skills needed in the clinical setting. The course accompanies the Bontrager text and workbooks, and is perfect for any radiography program. It offers invaluable application opportunities not found in textbooks, and shows you how to produce diagnostic-quality radiographs. A new master glossary link embedded in screen navigation gives you easy access to glossary terms at any point in the program.
Duration for access to this product is for the life of the edition.
- Unique interactive exercises, such as case studies, image evaluations, matching, multiple choice with rationales, labeling and short answer questions, reinforce learning, keep you involved with the program, and encourage more study.
- Anatomy and articulation reviews offer a series of self-assessment labeling exercises to be completed after reading the related content in the text to test knowledge and determine readiness to proceed in the module.
- Image evaluations provide radiographic images showing positioning and technical errors, and include questions you may answer online — and discuss with your instructor and other students.
- Exams for every module identify your strengths and weaknesses, and are automatically scored and saved to your instructor’s gradebook.
- Glossary defines key terms in modules, provides definitions used in radiography, and is easily accessed from the modules themselves.
- Image enlargement allows you to open the image in an enlarged pop-up for better visualization of more details in radiographs and heavily labeled illustrations.
- Animations and slide shows demonstrate positioning procedures and convey difficult concepts far better than static illustrations.
- Special situations simulate situations encountered in the clinical environment and include narrated animations, slide shows, and clinical situations requiring your response.
- Learning links direct you to related sites on the Internet, and then pose questions relating to the link.
- UPDATED! Revised reading assignments coordinate with the new edition of the text.
- NEW! Master glossary link is embedded in screen navigation for easy access to glossary terms at any point in the course.
- NEW! Bolded key terms link to the glossary.
1. Terminology, Positioning, and Imaging Principles
4. Upper Limb
5. Humerus and Shoulder Girdle
6. Lower Limb
7. Femur and Pelvic Girdle
8. Cervical and Thoracic Spine
9. Lumbar Spine, Sacrum, and Coccyx
10. Bony Thorax—Sternum, and Ribs
11. Cranium, Facial Bones and Paranasal Sinuses
12. Biliary Tract and Upper Gastrointestinal System
13. Lower Gastrointestinal System
14. Urinary System and Venipuncture
15. Trauma, Mobile, and Surgical Radiography
16. Pediatric Radiography
17. Angiography and Interventional Procedures
18. Computed Tomography
19. Special Radiographic Procedures
20. Diagnostic and Therapeutic Modalities
John Lampignano, MEd, RT(R) (CT), Gateway Community College, Phoenix, AZ