Anatomy and Physiology Online for Anatomy and Physiology (Access Code), 10th Edition
Online Course - Access Card
Are you getting the most out of your anatomy and physiology text? With modules corresponding to the material in Patton's Anatomy & Physiology, 10th Edition, Anatomy & Physiology Online uses dynamic audio and visual elements to bring anatomy and physiology to life. Each module includes a set of lessons exploring key anatomical and physiological concepts, reinforcing your understanding with all new animations, activities, heart and lung sounds, quizzes, and interactive exercises. Updated to match changes in the new edition of the text, this comprehensive online course makes learning more engaging with over 300 full-color illustrations, photographs, and micrographs of anatomic structures, physiologic concepts, and disease processes.
Duration for access to this product is for the life of the edition.
- Over 300 full-color illustrations, photographs, and micrographs of anatomic structures, physiologic concepts, and disease processes make learning more visual and engaging.
- More than 150 state-of-the-art, full-color animations with narration clarify anatomic and physiologic processes and show underlying structures and functions, such as pulmonary circulation, events of the cardiac cycle, and sensory and motor pathways of the central nervous system.
- More than 300 interactive exercises reinforce key concepts and provide immediate feedback with activities such as identification, image association, flash cards, crosswords, and sequencing.
- Cardiac and respiratory audio segments allow you to hear actual heart and lung sounds, including murmurs, friction rubs, crackles, and wheezes.
- Learning objectives for each lesson focus your attention on the most important points.
- Lesson quizzes and module exams assess your understanding of the content and provide immediate feedback.
- Reading assignments from the text are closely aligned with the content and activities in each online lesson.
- A complete glossary of terms includes definitions and audio pronunciations to facilitate mastery of key terms and concepts.
- NEW and UPDATED! New animations throughout from the acclaimed Elsevier Animation Collection!
- NEW! Updated content matches changes in the new edition of the text.
1. Organization of the Body
2. Chemical Basis of Life
3. Anatomy and Physiology of Cells
5. Skin and its Appendages
6. The Skeletal System
7. The Muscular System
8. The Nervous System
9. Sense Organs
10. The Endocrine System
12. The Cardiovascular System
13. The Lymphatic System
14. The Immune System
15. The Respiratory System
16. The Digestive System
17. Nutrition and Metabolism
18. The Urinary System
19. Fluid and Electrolyte Balance
20. Acid-Base Balance
21. The Male Reproductive System
22. The Female Reproductive System
23. Growth and Development
24. Genetics and Genetic Diseases
Kevin T. Patton, PhD, Professor of Anatomy & Physiology Instruction, New York Chiropractic College, Seneca Falls, New York; Professor Emeritus of Life Sciences, St. Charles Community College, Cottleville, Missouri; Assistant Professor Emeritus of Physiology, Course Director Emeritus in Human Physiology, St. Louis University Medical School, St. Louis, Missouri, USA