Health Systems Science Elsevier eBook on Vital Source, 1st Edition
Elsevier eBook on VitalSource
- Complete coverage of the evolving field of HSS includes patient safety, quality improvement, evidence-based medicine, value in health care, interprofessional teamwork, stewardship of health care resources, population management, clinical informatics, care coordination, leadership, and health care financing/reform.
- Patient improvement strategies incorporates checklists, information technology, team training, and more.
- A consistent chapter template provides clear coverage of each topic, including Learning Objectives, Chapter Outline, Core Chapter Content, Summary, Questions for Reflection, and Annotated Bibliography and References.
- Highly relevant content applicable to today’s evolving health care delivery written by experts in key, emerging areas of HSS.
- Developed in partnership with the AMA’s Accelerating Change in Medical Education Consortium, at the forefront of change and innovation in medical education.
- Student Consult eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience includes access -- on a variety of devices -- to the complete text, images, and references from the book.
Richard E. Hawkins, MD, FACP, Vice President, Medical Education Outcomes, American Medical Association, Chicago, Illinois, Luan E Lawson, MD, MAEd, Assistant Dean, East Carolina University, Greenville, North Carolina, Stephanie R. Starr, MD, Medical Student and Resident Education, Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minnesota, Jeffrey Borkan, MD, PhD, Assistant Dean for Primary Care-Population Health Faculty, Bio Med Family Medicine, Brown University, Providence, Rhode Island, Jed D Gonzalo, MSc, MD, Hospitalist, Internal Medicine, Penn State Medical Center, Hershey, Pennsylvania and Susan E. Skochelak, MD, MPH, Group Vice President, Medical Education, American Medical Association, Chicago, Illinois