Health Systems Science Elsevier eBook on Vital Source, 1st Edition
Elsevier eBook on VitalSource
- Complete coverage of the evolving field of HSS includes patient safety, quality improvement, evidence-based medicine, value in health care, interprofessional teamwork, stewardship of health care resources, population management, clinical informatics, care coordination, leadership, and health care financing/reform.
- Patient improvement strategies incorporates checklists, information technology, team training, and more.
- A consistent chapter template provides clear coverage of each topic, including Learning Objectives, Chapter Outline, Core Chapter Content, Summary, Questions for Reflection, and Annotated Bibliography and References.
- Highly relevant content applicable to today’s evolving health care delivery written by experts in key, emerging areas of HSS.
- Developed in partnership with the AMA’s Accelerating Change in Medical Education Consortium, at the forefront of change and innovation in medical education.
- Student Consult eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience includes access -- on a variety of devices -- to the complete text, images, and references from the book.
Richard E. Hawkins, MD, FACP, Vice President, Medical Education Outcomes, American Medical Association, Chicago, Illinois, Luan E Lawson, MD, MAEd, Assistant Dean, East Carolina University, Greenville, North Carolina, Stephanie R. Starr, MD, Medical Student and Resident Education, Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minnesota, Jeffrey Borkan, MD, PhD, Assistant Dean for Primary Care-Population Health Faculty, Bio Med Family Medicine, Brown University, Providence, Rhode Island, Jed D. Gonzalo, MSc, MD, Hospitalist, Internal Medicine, Penn State Medical Center, Hershey, Pennsylvania and Susan E. Skochelak, MD, MPH, Group Vice President, Medical Education, American Medical Association, Chicago, Illinois