Workbook for Radiographic Image Analysis Elsevier eBook on VitalSource (Retail Access Card), 5th Edition
Elsevier eBook on VitalSource - Access Card
Give students all the tools they need to hone their imaging and evaluation skills with Kathy Martensen’s Workbook for Radiographic Image Analysis, 5th Edition. This complete workbook offers ample opportunities to practice and apply information from the main Radiographic Image Analysis, 5th Edition text via study questions for each procedure, positioning and technique exercises, and additional suboptimal images to identify. This new workbook edition features updated content that reflects the latest ARRT guidelines plus additional images not found in the main text.
- Study questions reinforce text material and prepare you for certification.
- Incorrectly positioned images with questions ensure you understand what features need to be visible in an image and how to adjust when the images are poor.
- Additional images not included in the main text offer additional practice with identifying poor quality images and recognizing how they are produced.
- Positioning and technique exercises prepare you for success in radiography practice.
- NEW! Updated content reflects the latest ARRT guidelines.
- NEW! Additional images offer further visual guidance to help you better critique and correct positioning errors.
- NEW! More robust digital halftones across images paint a clearer picture of proper technique.
1. Guidelines for Image Analysis
2. Visibility of Details
3. Image Analysis of the Chest and Abdomen
4. Image Analysis of the Upper Extremity
5. Image Analysis of the Shoulder
6. Image Analysis of the Lower Extremity
7. Image Analysis of the Hip and Pelvis
8. Image Analysis of the Cervical and Thoracic Vertebrae
9. Image Analysis of the Lumbar Vertebrae, Sacrum, and Coccyx
10. Image Analysis of the Sternum and Ribs
11. Image Analysis of the Cranium
12. Image Analysis of the Digestive System
Kathy McQuillen-Martensen, MA, RT(R), Director of Radiologic Technology Education, Department of Radiology, The University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics, Iowa City, Iowa