Mosby's Pharmacology Memory NoteCards - Elsevier eBook on VitalSource,5th Edition
Bring key pharmacology topics to life in a flash! Mosby’s Pharmacology Memory NoteCards: Visual, Mnemonic, and Memory Aids for Nurses, 5th Edition uses humor, illustrations, and mnemonics, to help you retain challenging pharmacology concepts and drug information. This sturdy, spiral bound kit covers important nursing implications, frequent side effects, serious and life-threatening implications, and patient teaching skills. Whether you use it to prepare for class, clinicals, or the NCLEX® examination, you won’t find another study tool like this!
- UNIQUE! More than 100 full-color cartoons offer humorous and memorable presentations of key drugs.
- UNIQUE! Color-highlighted monographs make it easier for you to identify nursing priorities on common medications.
- Thick pages and a spiral-bound format create a portable tool that is durable enough for the clinical environment.
- Colored thumb tabs at the bottom of the page allow students to find topics quickly.
- UNIQUE! Mnemonics and other time-tested memory aids help you grasp and remember even the most complex concepts.
- What You Need to Know sections on each card cover key information in a quick and easy-to-review format.
- NEW! Additional cards cover medication safety, furosemide, hydrochlorothiazide, oral antidiabetic drugs and non-insulin injectable agents, and disease-modifying antirheumatic drugs.
Anticoagulants and Hematinics
JoAnn Zerwekh, MSN, EdD, RN, President/CEO, Nursing Education Consultants, Chandler, AZ; Nursing Faculty - Online Campus, University of Phoenix, Phoenix, AZ