Mosby's Dental Dictionary Elsevier eBook on VitalSource, 4th Edition
Elsevier eBook on VitalSource
Introduce your students to the essential resource that goes beyond education! Mosby's Dental Dictionary, 4th Edition is the must-have reference covering all areas of dentistry that’s designed for both students and practitioners. Pocket sized and easy to carry, this new edition defines over 10,000 terms on dynamic areas of dentistry, including materials, imaging, surgery, orthodontics, pain control, and more. Throughout the reference, over 300 illustrations address new innovations, research, technology, and products in the field, and extensive appendices provide quick access to the information students will use daily. Plus, a free companion website contains more than 5,000 audio pronunciations, 500 additional images, videos, and animations to help illustrate key concepts.
- Portable size offers convenience as a chair-side or computer-side reference.
- Companion website includes over 5,000 audio pronunciations, an expanded image collection, and videos and animations.
- Bolded pronunciations indicate terms that may be heard on the companion website.
- Practical appendices (in print and online) provide a reference to abbreviations, clinical oral structures, anesthesia color codes, implants, and more.
- Colored thumb tabs make it easy to locate definitions quickly.
- NEW! Terms on dynamic areas of dentistry, include materials, imaging, surgery, orthodontics, pain control, and more!
- NEW! Artwork, includes photos of the latest equipment, clinical techniques and modern illustrations to bring key concepts to life.
- NEW! Expanded audio pronunciations on the companion website ensures you’re using the correct pronunciations of complex terms.
- NEW! Who’s-who of dentistry Editorial Board features expert editor Margaret Fehrenbach – Dental Hygienist, Oral Biologist, Educational Consultant, Dental Science Writer, and Dental Hygiene Instructor.
Alphabetic Listing of Terms