Medical Terminology Online with Elsevier Adaptive Learning for Quick & Easy Medical Terminology (Access Card), 9th Edition
Online Course - Access Card
Deliver a high-quality online learning experience for your students! Built to resonate with a broad spectrum of learners Medical Terminology Online with Elsevier’s Adaptive Learning (EAL) uses supplementary content and engaging exercises to help students master the medical vocabulary presented in Leonard’s Quick & Easy Medical Terminology 9th Edition textbook. This fully-accessible online course allows students to learn faster by delivering content precisely when it’s needed while constantly tracking individual student performance – ensuring core information is transformed into lasting clinical knowledge. The 9th Edition is enhanced with gradable case studies, audio reviews and activities, and EAL assignments that report to the instructor’s dashboard. The text/online combination includes everything you need to implement a high-quality online course, or provide online support for a lecture-format class.
- NEW! UNIQUE! Now fully 508 WCAG 2.0 accessible so you can learn medical terminology in an interactive environment.
- NEW! Content and images keep you up to date with terminology and technology.
1. Simplified Medical Language
2. Suffixes and Combining Forms Made Easy
3. Essential Prefixes and More
4. Diagnostic Procedures and Therapeutic Interventions
5. The Body as a Whole
6. Musculoskeletal System
7. Circulatory System
8. Respiratory System
9. Digestive System
10. Urinary System
11. Reproductive System
12. Integumentary System
13. Nervous System and Psychologic Disorders
14. Special Sensory Organs of the Peripheral Nervous System
15. Endocrine System
Peggy C. Leonard, MT, MEd