Elsevier Adaptive Quizzing for Herlihy The Human Body in Health and Illness (Access Card), 6th Edition
Corresponding chapter-by-chapter to The Human Body in Health and Illness, 6th Edition, Elsevier Adaptive Quizzing (EAQ) is the fun and engaging way to focus your study time and effectively prepare for class, course exams, and summative exams. EAQ is comprised of a bank of high-quality practice questions that allows you to advance at your own pace — based on your performance — through multiple mastery levels for each chapter. A comprehensive dashboard allows you to view your progress and stay motivated.
Duration for access to this product, which may be at the discretion of your institution, is up to 36 months. Elsevier reserves the right to restrict or remove access due to changes in product portfolio or other market conditions.
- UNIQUE! Elsevier’s trusted, market-leading content serves as the foundation for all questions, which are written, reviewed, and leveled by experienced educators, item writers, and authors.
- UNIQUE! Essential test-taking tips and strategies help you learn how to successfully dissect and tackle different question types and improve test-taking skills for both course exams and summative exams.
- Confidence level indicators allow you to indicate your confidence when submitting answers, providing valuable insight into areas where you might be overconfident and require further study.
- UNIQUE! Practice in Study Mode, which provides immediate feedback, or in Exam Mode where the quiz is timed and results are summarized at the end.
- UNIQUE! In addition to detailed rationales for each question, select questions include interactive, multimedia resources such as illustrations, animations, videos, audio clips, summary tables, and study tips to help you master challenging material.
- Engaging, easy-to-use interface ensures that you can navigate through the program with ease.
- Multiple mastery levels for each chapter allow you to progress from one level to the next based on your performance.
- Alternate item format questions — including multiple-response, fill-in-the-blank, prioritizing, graphic options, chart/exhibit, video, audio, and hot spot — provide valuable summative exam preparation.
- A comprehensive dashboard allows you to view your personal learning progress with summaries of your strengths, weaknesses, mastery levels, and normative data.
1. Introduction to the Human Body
2. Basic Chemistry
4. Cell Metabolism
5. Microbiology Basics
6. Tissues and Membranes
7. Integumentary System and Body Temperature
8. Skeletal System
9. Muscular System
10. Nervous System: Nervous Tissue and Brain
11. Nervous System: Spinal Cord and Peripheral Nerves
12. Autonomic Nervous System
13. Sensory System
14. Endocrine System
15. Blood 16. Anatomy of the Heart
17. Function of the Heart
18. Anatomy of the Blood Vessels
19. Functions of the Blood Vessels
20. Lymphatic System
21. Immune System
22. Respiratory System
23. Digestive System
24. Urinary System
25. Water, Electrolyte, and Acid-Base Balance
26. Reproductive Systems
27. Human Development and Heredity
Barbara Herlihy, PhD(Physiology), RN, Professor, University of the Incarnate Word, School of Nursing and Health Professions, San Antonio, TX and Elsevier