Atlas of Diagnostic Hematology, 1st Edition
- Features more than 1,200 images including full-color pathologic and clinical images covering a wide range of hematologic malignant and non-malignant conditions.
- Covers a range of disease stages, from the slightest indication where a diagnosis can be complicated or missed entirely, to what the average blood or biopsy sample signifying disease may look like, to an advanced stage where disease indications are abundantly clear.
- Helps you distinguish between similar and overlapping features and symptoms to arrive at an accurate diagnosis.
- Provides up-to-date information on infectious processes in blood and bone marrow, classification system of myeloid neoplasms, and indolent and aggressive mature T and NK-cell lymphomas.
- Includes diagnostic algorithms with differential diagnoses for conditions with similar histologic features and clinical symptoms.
- Contains the latest WHO classifications for pathologic, genetic, and clinical information.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
- Normal Hemopoiesis and Blood Cell Maturation
- Growth Factors
- Hypochromic and Hemolytic Anemias
- Megaloblastic Anemia
- Myeloproliferative Neoplasms
- Mast Cell and Non-Myeloproliferative Myeloid Neoplasms
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Precursor Lymphoid Neoplasms
- B-Cell Chronic Lymphoid Leukemias
- Hodgkin Lymphoma
- Indolent and Aggressive B-Cell Lymphoma
- Indolent and Aggressive Mature T-Cell and Natural Killer–Cell Lymphomas
- Myeloma and Related Conditions
- Childhood Hematopoietic Disorders
- Posttransplant Lymphoproliferative Disorders and Immunodeficiency
- Infectious Processes in Blood and Bone Marrow
- Transfusion Medicine and Cellular Therapy
Mohamed E. Salama, MD, Teruya-Feldstein Julie, MD, Director of Hematopathology, Professor of Pathology, Mount Sinai Health System, Icahn School of Medicine, Tisch Cancer Institute, New York, New York and Kremyanskaya Marina, MD, PhD, Assistant Professor, Hematology and Medical Oncology, Mount Sinai Health System, Icahn School of Medicine, Tisch Cancer Institute, New York, New York