Mosby’s Pharmacy Technician Exam Review Elsevier eBook on VitalSource, 4th Edition
Elsevier eBook on VitalSource
Prepare for success on your certification exam! Mosby's Pharmacy Technician Exam Review, 4th Edition provides a complete review of core knowledge, thousands of review questions, and nine practice exams – plus a custom online engine that allows for unlimited opportunities to practice specific topics or create unique simulated exams. A bulleted, outline format makes review easier, reinforcing understanding with full-color illustrations, photographs, and summary tables. All questions reflect the latest exam blueprints. This resource provides you comprehensive support every step of the way for entry-level or sterile compounding certification.
Access to this product, which may be at the discretion of your institution, is up to 3 years of online and perpetual offline access. Elsevier reserves the right to restrict or remove access due to changes in product portfolio or other market conditions.
- Convenient, easy-to-follow outline format provides a comprehensive review of pharmacy technician exam topics.
- Mapping tables link content to the knowledge categories on the PTCE and ExCPT exam blueprints, including pharmacology and medications, law, patient safety, and quality assurance.
- 700 electronic flashcards help you memorize key facts by covering the most commonly prescribed drugs, common herbals, abbreviations, and more.
- NEW! UPDATED organization of content matches the newest exam blueprints.
- NEW and UNIQUE! Comprehensive coverage prepares you for entry-level Pharmacy Technician certification, plus the sterile compounding specialty exam.
- NEW! Online custom test generator creates timed, simulated exams built from exam blueprints and allows you to focus your practice on any areas of weakness.
- EXPANDED! More than 2,600 review questions – all with answers and rationales – include a pretest, questions in each chapter, nine printed practice examinations, and unlimited practice and simulation online.
- NEW Compounded Sterile Products chapter provides an in-depth review specifically for the CSPT exam.
- NEW! Full-color illustrations visually reinforce important test information.
Pretest 1. Medications 2. Pharmacy Law 3. Patient Safety and Quality Assurance 4. Prescription Processing 5. NEW! Compounded Sterile Products
Practice Exams for PTCB (5 total) Practice Exams for ExCPT (2 total) Practice Exams for CSPT (2 total)
Appendices A: Certification Examination Information B: Drug Nomenclature: Stems Used by the U.S. Adopted Names Council C: Top 200 Prescribed Medications (Based on Filled Prescriptions) D: Common Over-the-Counter Products E: Institute for Safe Medication Practices List of Error-Prone Abbreviations, Symbols, and Dose Designations F: Medical Root Words, Suffixes and Prefixes G: Pharmaceutical Abbreviations H: Medical Abbreviations Answers and Rationales Index
James J. Mizner, Jr, RPh, MBA, Founder and President Panacea Solutions Consulting Reston, Virginia UNITED STATES