Mosby's Radiography Online for Sectional Anatomy for Imaging Professionals (Access Code), 4th Edition
Reinforce your understanding of sectional anatomy with Mosby’s Radiography Online: Sectional Anatomy for Imaging Professionals. Corresponding to the chapters in Sectional Anatomy for Imaging Professionals, 4th Edition, this dynamic online course enables you to review and assess your understanding of sectional anatomy, while reinforcing your ability to properly identify anatomic structures. Narrated animations and slide shows help clarify difficult concepts. Detailed diagnostic images demonstrate both CT and MRI modalities. And interactive exercises enable you to assess your knowledge and review for registry examinations. It’s an ideal tool for visual and hands-on learners, but essential for anyone needing a better grasp of sectional anatomy as it relates to diagnostic imaging.
Duration for access to this product is for the life of the edition.
- Simulation activities offer further exploration on the atom, circuits, generators, and digital radiography.
- Narrated animations and short video clips help explain more difficult concepts.
- Module quizzes and exams help you determine your strengths and weaknesses.
- Factoid content emphasizes important facts.
- Full-color illustrations and an image-enlarge feature allow for visualization of the illustrations without taking up too much space on the screen.
- Hyperlinked audio glossary incorporates key terms and definitions used in sectional anatomy and that are specific to the topic under discussion.
- Tutoring feature provides feedback along with the correct answer in the event a quiz question is answered incorrectly.
- NEW! Updated content incorporates the current ASRT guidelines.
- NEW! Illustrations of updated equipment and digital images better reflect key points.
- NEW! Updated design helps you easily navigate the modules.
1. Introduction to Sectional Anatomy
2. Cranium and Facial Bones
9. Upper Extremity
10. Lower Extremity
Lorrie L. Kelley, MS, RT(R), Associate Professor, CT/MRI Program Director, Boise State University, Boise, ID and Connie Petersen, MS, RT(R), Instructor, Radiography Program, Boise State University, Boise, ID