Workbook for Comprehensive Radiographic Pathology, 7th Edition
Corresponding to the chapters in Eisenberg and Johnson's Comprehensive Radiographic Pathology, 7th Edition, this workbook includes practical activities that help students better understand disease processes, their radiographic appearance, and their likely treatment. Each chapter includes objectives; anatomy labeling exercises; multiple-choice, matching, and fill-in-the-blank questions; case studies with accompanying images and discussion questions; and self-tests.
- Anatomic images for labeling and analysis provides a refresher on content covered in anatomy and physiology courses.
- Wide variety of exercises that complement the textbook reinforce concepts and assesses learning.
- Case studies with diagnostic images familiarize you with how pathologies appear in different imaging modalities.
- Self-tests for each chapter include 20-40 multiple-choice questions to help you assess your own mastery.
- NEW! Updated images and exercises in all modalities help you firmly grasp difficult pathology basics.
- NEW! Revised content reflecting the latest ARRT Guidelines assists you in preparing for boards.
- NEW! Inclusion of certain pediatric pathologies expands comfort level with child and adolescent patients.
1.Introduction to Pathology
2.Specialized Imaging Techniques
8.Nervous System Disease
Ronald L. Eisenberg, MD, JD, FACR, Chairman of Radiology, Highland General Hospital, Oakland, CA; Clinical Professor of Radiology, University of California at San Francisco, San Francisco, CA; and University of California at Davis, Sacramento, CA and Nancy M. Johnson, MEd, RT(R)(CV)(CT)(QM), FASRT, Faculty, Diagnostic Medical Imaging, Gate Way Community College, Phoenix, AZ