Evolve Resources for Saunders Comprehensive Review for the NCLEX-RN® Examination, 8th Edition
Student Resources on Evolve
- Exam Review—divided as follows:
- Pre-Test consisting of 75 questions; generates a personalized study calendar
- Post-Test consisting of 75 questions (not available until Pre-Test has been completed)
- Study—practice questions in which students receive immediate feedback on their responses
- Exam—a 10-, 25-, 50-, or 100-question test that provides results at the end of the exam
- Clinical Judgment Situations –Questions that include a client scenario and several accompanying practice questions that relate to the content of the scenario
- Audio Reviews –Three audio review summaries covering pharmacology, acid-base balance, and fluids and electrolytes
- Includes all of the questions from the book plus additional practice questions
- Functionality allows questions to be chosen by cognitive ability, client needs, integrated processes, content area, strategy, priority concepts, health problem, and alternate item formats
- History section tracks students’ results
- Test results may be emailed to instructors
Duration for access to this product, which may be at the discretion of your institution, is up to 36 months. Elsevier reserves the right to restrict or remove access due to changes in product portfolio or other market conditions.
Linda Anne Silvestri, PhD, RN, FAAN, Assistant Professor of Nursing, Clinical Coordinator, Nursing Program, Salve Regina University, Newport; President, Professional Nursing Seminars, Inc., Charlestown, Rhode Island. and Angela Elizabeth Silvestri, PhD, APRN, FNP-BC, CNE, Assistant Professor & BSN Program Director, University of Nevada, Las Vegas; Registered Nurse, Henderson Hospital Medical Center, Henderson, Nevada; Consultant, Nursing Reviews, Inc., Henderson, Nevada.