Buck's Physician Coding Exam Review 2019 Elsevier eBook on VitalSource
Elsevier eBook on VitalSource
Prepare to succeed on your physician coding certification exam with Buck’s Physician Coding Exam Review 2019: The Certification Step! This extensive exam review provides complete coverage of all topics included on the physician coding certification exam — including anatomy, terminology, and pathophysiology for each body system; reimbursement issues; CPT, HCPCS, and ICD-10-CM coding; and more. Four full practice exams (answers and rationales included) simulate the testing experience and provide enough practice to reassure even the most insecure exam-taker. It’s the only physician coding exam review you need!
- UNIQUE! Four full practice exams on Evolve simulate the experience of taking the actual physician coding exam, allowing you to assess your strengths and weaknesses in order to develop a plan for focused study.
- Answers and rationales to the practice exams are available on Evolve to help you check your work.
- Concise outline format helps you access key information quickly and study more efficiently.
- Mobile-optimized quick quizzes offer on-the-go practice with over 350 medical terminology, pathophysiology, CPT, HCPCS, and ICD-10-CM questions.
- Success Strategies section guides you step-by-step through the entire exam process.
- Concrete "real-life" coding reports (cleared of any confidential information) simulate the reports that you will encounter on the job and challenge you to apply key coding principles to actual cases.
- NEW! Updated content features the latest coding information available, promoting accurate coding and success on the job.
Unit 1: Anatomy, Terminology, and Pathophysiology Unit 2: Reimbursement Issues Unit 3: CPT and HCPCS Coding Unit 4: ICD-10-CM Coding Unit 5: Coding Challenge
Figure Credits Appendix A: Resources Appendix B: Answers Appendix C: Medical Terminology Appendix D: Combining Forms Appendix E: Prefixes Appendix F: Suffixes Appendix G: Abbreviations Appendix H: Further Text Resources