Nursing Key Topics Review: Fluids and Electrolytes Elsevier eBook on VitalSource (Retail Access Card), 1st Edition
Elsevier eBook on VitalSource - Access Card
Help your students master fluids and electrolytes in the most time-efficient way possible. Created in response to extensive student research and feedback, Nursing Key Topics Review: Fluids & Electrolytes focuses on the most important and most relevant information to help students maximize their study time. Illustrations, bulleted summaries, and tables make information on fluids and electrolytes easy to digest and remember. Additionally, the NCLEX-style review questions with answers and rationales are interspersed throughout the review guide to further focus students’ attention on the most important concepts and test their mastery.
- Mobile web app with audio review content enables you to review on the go.
- Format based on student input ensures the review guide fits the needs of today’s busy students.
- NCLEX-style review questions with answers and rationales are infused throughout the guide to assess your retention and understanding of material.
- Emphasis on critical, practical, and relevant information reduces overall study time.
- Tables and illustrations further enhance your learning and retention.
- Bulleted content helps you cover more information in a shorter amount of time.
1.Concepts of Body Fluids
2.Fluid and Electrolyte Balance and Imbalance
3.Concepts of Fluid Volume Deficit and Excess
4.Concepts of Acid-Base Balance
12.Concepts of Minerals & Elements
13.Fluid and Electrolyte Balance in Neonates, Infants, and Children
14.Fluid and Electrolyte Balance in Special Populations
15.Fluid Balance in Surgery and Trauma
16.Fluids and Electrolytes in Congestive Heart Failure
17.Fluids and Electrolytes in Renal Failure
18.Fluids and Electrolytes in Brain Injuries
19.Fluids and Electrolytes in Diabetic Ketoacidosis and Hyperglycemic Hyperosmolar State
20.Fluids and Electrolytes in Acute Infection