Nursing Key Topics Review: Pathophysiology Elsevier eBook on VitalSource (Retail Access Card), 1st Edition
Elsevier eBook on VitalSource - Access Card
Prepare for success in nursing school and on the NCLEX® exam with Nursing Key Topics Review: Pathophysiology. This quick review makes studying more efficient by focusing on the most critical, practical, and relevant information. In addition, a mobile web app with audio summaries lets you review while on the go! Concise summary tables, illustrations, and quick, bulleted lists make it easier to glance through and remember concepts. Best of all, it’s easy for you to assess your understanding as you go along — since key pathophysiology content is immediately followed by review questions with correct answers and rationales.
- NEW! Emphasis on critical, practical, and relevant information helps you study and learn pharmacology in the most time-efficient way possible.
- NEW! NCLEX® exam-style review questions include answers and rationales, allowing you to assess your understanding and retention of the material.
- NEW! Audio summaries on a mobile web app make it easy to review anytime, anywhere.
- NEW! Content and format developed in response to student input ensures the presentation is as relevant as possible and conducive to workflow.
- NEW! Bulleted lists let you see key content at a glance, allowing for quick comprehension.
- NEW! Summary tables and illustrations make learning and review easier.
1. Cells and Tissues
2. Fluids and Electrolytes
3. Genetic Disorders
4. Environmental Disorders
5. Nutritional Disorders
6. Infectious Disorders
7. Immune System Disorders
8. Neurologic System Disorders
9. Sensory System Disorders
10. Musculoskeletal System Disorders
11. Integumentary System Disorders
12. Hematologic and Circulatory System Disorders
13. Lymphatic System Disorders
14. Cardiovascular System Disorders
15. Respiratory System Disorders
16. Endocrine System Disorders
17. Gastrointestinal System Disorders
18. Genitourinary System Disorders
19. Female Reproductive System Disorders
20. Male Reproductive System Disorders