Evolve Resources for Ulrich & Canale's Nursing Care Planning Guides, 8th Edition
Educator Resources on Evolve
Student Resources on Evolve
- Online care planner
- Additional care plans
- Animations and skills videos
- The most in-depth care plans of any nursing care planning book foster clinical reasoning and promote effective clinical decision-making.
- 31 nursing diagnosis care plans provide detailed interventions with rationales and documentation guidelines for the most common NANDA-I® nursing diagnoses.
- 63 in-depth disease/disorder care plans serve as a complete reference for the most common disorders in acute care, extended care, and home care settings.
- UNIQUE! Care plan format with a focus on prioritized nursing interventions, interventions that can be delegated, and documentation criteria, as well as differentiation between independent and collaborative nursing actions, provides a comprehensive and practical care planning tool.
- Online Care Planner on Evolve allows you to customize each of the 31 nursing diagnosis care plans.
- In-depth patient teaching content, with each disorder care plan, concluding with a "Deficient Knowledge" diagnosis with extensive discharge teaching information, serves as a guideline for planning client education.
- A complete discussion of caring for older adult clients and changes that occur with aging helps you understand the unique considerations of caring for this growing population group.
- Nursing and collaborative diagnoses are linked to actions and rationales.
- Animations, additional care plans, and skills videos on Evolve offer additional help in care planning.
- Body system organization makes content easy to locate.
- NEW and UNIQUE! A completely new chapter on nursing-sensitive indicators features care plans devoted to "measures and indicators that reflect the structure, processes and outcomes of nursing care" (American Nurses Association, 2004), as well as financial implications for healthcare organizations.
- NEW! The most recent NANDA-I® nursing diagnoses, NIC® interventions, and NOC® outcomes reflect the most up-to-date nursing taxonomies.
- NEW! Updated content throughout reflects the latest evidence-treatment protocols and national and international guidelines.
Nancy Haugen, PhD, RN, Professor & Kathleen Strunk Endowed Chair,Department of Nursing Chair and Sandra J. Galura, PhD, RN, Assistant Professor,Director, Master’s in Nursing Leadership and Management Program,Department of Nursing Systems,Academic Health Sciences Center,University of Central Florida College of Nursing
This product is available in the following formats: