Pediatric Secrets, 7th Edition
Most review copies are eBooks – how fast!
A review copy request is most likely to be fulfilled as an eBook on VitalSource rather than a print product, unless no eBook is available. eBooks become available in as little as a few hours. Print products will take between 7 and 10 days to arrive. To request a print copy, please contact the Evolve Support Center
or your Education Solutions Consultant
- The proven Secrets Series® format gives you the most return for your time – succinct, easy to read, engaging, and highly effective.
- Fully revised and updated throughout, including protocols and guidelines that are continuously evolving and that increasingly dictate best practices.
- Practical, up-to-date coverage of the full range of essential topics in the practice of pediatrics.
- Top 100 Secrets and Key Points boxes provide a fast overview of the secrets you must know for success in practice and on exams.
- Features bulleted lists, mnemonics, practical tips from leaders in the field – all providing a concise overview of important board-relevant content.
- Portable size makes it easy to carry with you for quick reference or review anywhere, anytime.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
Richard Polin, MD, William T. Speck Professor of Pediatrics, College of Physicians and Surgeons, Columbia University, Director, Division of Neonatology, Morgan Stanley Children's Hospital of New York - Presbyterian Columbia University Medical Center, New York, New York and Mark F. Ditmar, MD, Medical Officer, Health Resources and Services Administration, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Rockville, Maryland; Clinical Associate Professor of Pediatrics, Jefferson Medical College, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania