Elsevier Adaptive Quizzing for the NCLEX-PN Exam - Classic Version, 2nd Edition
Elsevier Adaptive Quizzing - Classic
With more than 9,000 questions, Elsevier Adaptive Quizzing for the NCLEX-PN® Exam, 2nd Edition serves up personalized content to help you prepare for high-stakes, end-of-program exams, including the HESI Exit Exam and the NCLEX-PN exam. It’s ideal for use throughout your program to give you valuable practice answering NCLEX exam-style questions. Plus, Elsevier Adaptive Quizzing’s formative assessment technology customizes material to your personal level of competence and proficiency, allowing you to progress at your own pace toward content mastery — all in a fun and interactive way.
- Relevant content tags specific to each discipline, as well as licensure and certification competencies, allow you to create quizzes based on relevant and core content areas.
- High-quality questions and rationales give you valuable practice applying your knowledge and facilitate critical thinking in a developmental way.
- Student self-quizzing enables you to practice with questions any time, any place, to get ahead, prepare for an upcoming exam, or improve upon your personal areas of weakness.
- Performance dashboards allow you to identify areas of weakness and strength and refocus your study efforts based on these insights.
- Benchmarking and goals give you the ability to set goals and self-quiz until each hurdle is achieved.