Evolve Resources for Basic Immunology, 6th Edition
- Emphasizes clinical aspects of immunology, including disease pathogenesis, the development of novel therapies based on basic science, and an appendix of clinical cases for real-world application.
- Provides top-notch instruction from experienced teachers, course directors, and lecturers led by well-known editor and author Dr. Abul Abbas.
- Features a highly readable writing style and practical organization, now with fully revised content and updated images to reflect recent important advances in today’s understanding of the immune system.
- Provides additional online features such as answers to in-book chapter review questions, helpful animations, and self-assessment questions.
- Presents information in a format and style that maximizes usefulness to students and teachers studying medicine, allied health fields, and biology.
- Contains numerous features designed to help students understand key immunologic concepts: high-quality illustrations, practical tables, chapter outlines, bolded key points, and focus questions in every chapter for self-assessment and review.
- Evolve Instructor site with a downloadable image bank is available to instructors through their Elsevier sales rep or via request at: https://evolve.elsevier.com
Abul K. Abbas, MBBS, Emeritus Professor, Department of Pathology, University of California San Francisco, Andrew H. Lichtman, MD, PhD, Professor of Pathology, Brigham and Women's Hospital, Harvard Medical School and Shiv Pillai, MD, PhD, Professor of Medicine and Health Sciences and Technology, Harvard Medical School, Ragon Institute of MGH, MIT and Harvard
This product is available in the following formats: