Pathophysiology Online for Understanding Pathophysiology, 7th Edition
Get more from your textbook with Pathophysiology Online! Seventeen online modules offer a fun, interactive way to help you understand complex pathophysiology subjects such as inflammation and the biology of cancer. Complementing Huether’s Understanding Pathophysiology, 7th Edition textbook, this course includes reading assignments coordinated with the text as well as pre-tests and exam questions to measure student progress. Developed by learning experts, Pathophysiology Online uses hundreds of animations and activities to bring pathophysiology to life.
Duration for access to this product is for the life of the edition.
- Complex and important concepts in pathophysiology are brought to life online for an engaging learning experience.
- Case studies help you apply your knowledge in a clinical framework.
- Unique! More than 120 animations show the most complex physiologic and pathophysiologic processes.
- Hundreds of activities and exercises reinforce your understanding in a fun, interactive way.
- Pre-tests and exams in every module help to assess your understanding of the material, and include rationales for both correct and incorrect answers.
- Over 775 high-quality illustrations depict difficult concepts and show clinical presentations of disease processes for all body systems.
- NEW! Updated content reflects the changes in Huether’s Understanding Pathophysiology, 7th Edition.
Module 1: Genes and Genetic Diseases
Module 2: Altered Cellular and Tissue Biology
Module 3: Fluids and Electrolytes, Acids and Bases
Module 4: Innate Defenses: Inflammation
Module 5: Adaptive Immunity
Module 6: Alterations in Immunity
Module 7: Infection NEW!
Module 8: Biology of Cancer and Tumor Spread Part 1
Module 8: Biology of Cancer and Tumor Spread Part 2
Module 9: Alterations of Neurologic Function
Module 10: Alterations of Hormonal Regulation
Module 11: Alterations of Hematologic Function
Module 12: Alterations of Cardiovascular Function Part 1
Module 12: Alterations of Cardiovascular Function Part 2
Module 13: Alterations of Pulmonary Function
Module 14: Alterations of Renal and Urinary Tract Function
Module 15: Alterations of Reproductive Systems
Module 16: Alterations in Digestive Function
Module 17: Alterations in Musculoskeletal Function
Sue E. Huether, RN, PhD, Professor Emeritus, College of Nursing, University of Utah, Salt Lake City, UT and Kathryn L. McCance, RN, PhD, Professor, College of Nursing, University of Utah, Salt Lake City, UT