Workbook for Sectional Anatomy for Imaging Professionals Elsevier eBook on VitalSource, 4th Edition
Better understand and retain the material in Kelley’s Sectional Anatomy for Imaging Professionals, 4th Edition with this dynamic workbook. With its wide variety of engaging exercises — including illustration labeling, puzzles, case studies, matching activities, fill-in-the-blank questions, short-answer questions, and more — you can benefit from an integrated and highly-visual approach to learning sectional anatomy and its application in diagnostic imaging.
- Wide variety of engaging exercises — including matching, true/false, fill-in-the-blank, case studies, and labeling — aid your learning and retention.
- Chapter objectives focus your attention on the important concepts you are expected to master by the end of the chapter.
- Memory learning aids help you quickly memorize terms, definitions, and anatomic locations so you can concentrate more on the application of concepts.
- Over 300 images with labeling opportunities provide thorough practice in identifying anatomic structures.
- NEW! Updated material corresponds with the updated material in the main text.
- NEW! Additional labeling queries reinforce identification of structures on sectional anatomy images.
- NEW! Additional exercises further emphasize anatomic location and function.
- NEW! Additional case studies help tie the material to what happens on the job in the clinical setting.
1. Introduction to Sectional Anatomy
2. Cranium and Facial Bones
9. Upper Extremity
10. Lower Extremity
Lorrie L. Kelley, MS, RT(R), Associate Professor, CT/MRI Program Director, Boise State University, Boise, ID