Netter's Clinical Anatomy Elsevier eBook on VitalSource (Retail Access Card),4th Edition
Focus on the clinically relevant aspects of anatomy and bridge normal anatomy to common clinical conditions with Netter's Clinical Anatomy, 4th Edition. This easy-to-read, visually stunning text features nearly 600 superb Netter-style illustrations that provide essential descriptions of anatomy, embryology, and pathology to help you understand their clinical relevance. Authored by John Hansen, PhD, an Honored Member of the American Association of Clinical Anatomists, this book is an ideal anatomy reference for students who want to make the most of their study time or need a concise review of clinical anatomy.
- Clinical Focus boxes present hundreds of illustrated clinical correlations that bridge anatomy to pathophysiology. Every clinical correlation – more than 200 in all – is illustrated.
- Features and Characteristics boxes explain the relation between structure and function.
- Muscle/Ligament/Joint tables summarize attachment points, actions, and other key information related to each structure.
- Both USMLE-style review questions and short answer questions online help you gauge your mastery of the material and identify areas where you may need further study.
- Portable book size makes it easy to carry on the go.
- More review questions, including figure- and image-based questions
- More Clinical Focus boxes
- eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience includes additional multiple-choice questions, 3D models, and fully searchable text and images.
Chapter 1 Introduction to the Human Body
Chapter 2 Back
Chapter 3 Thorax
Chapter 4 Abdomen
Chapter 5 Pelvis and Perineum
Chapter 6 Lower Limb
Chapter 7 Upper Limb
Chapter 8 Head and Neck
John T. Hansen, PhD, Professor of Neurobiology and Anatomy, Associate Dean for Admissions, University of Rochester School of Medicine and Dentistry, Rochester, New York