Mosby's Pharmacology Memory NoteCards, 6th Edition
Let your students memorize need-to-know pharmacology facts — in a flash! Featuring more than 100 colorful 4 x 6 note cards, Mosby’s Pharmacology Memory NoteCards: Visual, Mnemonic, & Memory Aids for Nurses, 6th Edition uses illustrations and humor to make studying easier and more fun. This unique review may be used as either a spiral-bound notebook or as individual flashcards, so it’s perfect for studying while on the go. Ideal for visual learners, these durable note cards will help students prepare for class, clinicals, or the NCLEX® examination. There’s no other study tool like it!
- UNIQUE! Color-highlighted monographs emphasize important nursing implications, frequent side effects, serious or life-threatening implications, and patient teaching, making it easier to identify nursing priorities on common medications.
- UNIQUE! Mnemonics and other proven memory aids help you grasp and remember even the most complex concepts.
- UNIQUE! More than 100 colorful cartoons offer humorous and memorable presentations of key drugs, and are ideal for visual learners.
- What You Need to Know sections on each card cover the most essential information in a quick and easy-to-review format.
- Thick pages and a spiral-bound format create a portable tool that is durable enough for use in the clinical environment.
- Colored thumb tabs at the bottom of the page allow you to find topics quickly.
- NEW! 8 brand-new cards are added on these topics: Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis (PrEP), Azoles, Mupirocin, Cyanocobalamin, Gabapentin, Corticosteroids, Clobetasol, and Folic Acid.
- NEW! Updated content is thoroughly reviewed and included throughout the cards.
Analgesics and NSAIDs
Anticoagulants and Hematinics
JoAnn Zerwekh, EdD, RN, President/CEO,Nursing Education Consultants, Inc,Chandler, Arizona and Ashley Zerwekh Garneau, PhD, RN, Nursing Faculty ,GateWay Community College,Phoenix, Arizona