Procedures in Cosmetic Dermatology Series: Surgical Lifting, 1st Edition
- Provides complete, clear descriptions and rationales for the evaluation, management, and execution of surgical and advanced non-surgical rejuvenation of the face and neck.
- Covers brow and forehead lifting, upper and lower eyelid blepharoplasty, the Asian eyelid lift, facelift, modern neck lift, thread lifting, face contouring procedures, and skin resurfacing and tightening.
- Features high-quality images and approximately 50 procedural videos demonstrating exactly how to perform facelift, thread lift, browlift, and blepharoplasty procedures.
- Presents real visual aging to identify the festoon formations—one of the most difficult areas to handle in the rejuvenation of the lower eyelids and face.
- Includes a detailed chapter on accrediting and building a state-approved operating room and photography room, and includes information on how to reduce the risk of COVID transmission through proven air system UVC devices.
- Shares the knowledge and expertise of a leading cosmetic dermatological surgeon in every chapter, along with other specialists (facial plastic, plastic, oculoplastic, and oral maxillofacial surgery) who are proficient in each technique and have reviewed and added their pearls to the procedure.
- An eBook version is included with purchase. The eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references, with the ability to search, customize your content, make notes and highlights, and have content read aloud. Additional digital ancillary content may publish up to 6 weeks following the publication date.
1 Anatomical Considerations of the Face and Eyelids 2 Preoperative Assessment of the Face, Neck,and Eyes 3 Brow and Forehead Lifting 4 Upper Eyelid Blepharoplasty 5 Lower Eyelid Blepharoplasty 6 Asian Blepharoplasty 7 Facelift: Superficial and Deep Plane With and Without Resuspension of the Retaining Ligaments—A Practical Step-by-Step Guide 8 The Modern Neck Lift Without a Facelift 9 Thread Lifting 10 Contouring Procedures of the Face: Handling the SOOF, the Nasojugal Fold, and the Infraorbital Hollowness 11 Non-Surgical Skin Tightening and Resurfacing: Lasers, Chemical Peels and Other Devices 12 Complications in Facial Surgery and Correction of Complications: Forehead Lift, Blepharoplasty, Facelift 13 Establishing an Office-Based Surgery Center 14 Pearls in Facial Surgery, A Multi-Specialty Approach Appendix Index, 244
Hooman Khorasani, MD and Eyal Levit, MD