Family Nurse Practitioner Certification Review, 4th Edition
Ensure that your students are ready for their FNP certification exams! With more than 1,500 practice questions and customized online tests, Family Nurse Practitioner Certification Review, 4th Edition provides complete preparation for the AANP® and ANCC certification exams. Answers and rationales for questions are included at the end of each chapter to help students strengthen any weak areas. Written by respected nursing educator JoAnn Zerwekh, this review includes an Evolve companion website that can generate an unlimited number of sample exams matching both the question distribution and the length of the latest FNP certification exam blueprints.
- New! Updated questions match the latest exam blueprints and question formats from the AANP and ANCC certification exams.
- New! Thoroughly revised clinical content reflects current evidence-based clinical practice and national treatment guidelines and protocols.
1. Test-Taking Strategies
2. Growth and Development
3. Health Promotion and Maintenance
6. Immune and Allergy
7. Head, Eyes, Ears, Nose, and Throat (HEENT)
12. Gastrointestinal and Liver
15. Male Reproductive
16. Female Reproductive
19. Mental Health
20. Research and Theory
21. Professional Issues
JoAnn Zerwekh, EdD, RN, President/CEO,Nursing Education Consultants, Inc,Chandler, Arizona