Manual of Critical Care Nursing - Elsevier eBook on VitalSource (Retail Access Card), 8th Edition
Elsevier eBook on VitalSource - Access Card
- Coverage of more than 75 disorders most commonly seen in progressive and critical care settings equips you with all the content needed to handle problems in critical care nursing.
- Consistent, easy-to-use format mirrors a practicing nurse's approach to patient care and facilitates quick reference to vital information.
- Diagnostic Tests tables highlight the definition, purpose, and abnormal findings for each test.
- Gerontologic considerations and bariatric considerations are highlighted throughout to direct attention to patients with unique needs in critical care settings.
- NOC outcomes and NIC interventions apply standardized nursing taxonomies to the disorders and conditions most commonly encountered in progressive and critical care settings.
- Portable size makes it ideal for use on the unit or at the bedside.
- Safety Alert! and High Alert! boxes call attention to issues vital to patient safety.
- General Concepts in Caring for the Critically Ill
- Managing the Critical Care Environment
- Respiratory Disorders
- Cardiac and Vascular Disorders
- Kidney Disorders
- Neurologic Disorders
- Endocrine Disorders
- Gastrointestinal Disorders
- Hematologic/Immunologic Disorders
- Complex Special Situations
Marianne Saunorus Baird, RN, MN, ACNS-BC, Director of Clinical Excellence and Magnet Recognition Nursing Administration Magnet Program Director Emory DeKalb Medical Center Emory Decatur I Emory Hillandale I Emory Long Term Acute Care Emory Healthcare Atlanta, Georgia