Color Atlas of Oral and Maxillofacial Diseases Elsevier eBook on VitalSource
Introducing an essential new practical atlas for dental students and clinicians alike! The Color Atlas of Oral and Maxillofacial Diseases provides comprehensive, practical information on the most common oral and maxillofacial diseases and disorders. This new text uses a quick-access atlas format to help you easily look up clinical signs, diagnosis, and treatments. Nearly 750 high-quality images accompanied by brief narratives demonstrate exactly what clinical signs to look for – making an intervention as timely as possible. Written by four of the top dental authorities in the world, this concise resource is sure to become a clinical favorite. Expert Consult TM eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices
- NEW! Quick-access atlas format makes it easy to look up clinical signs, diagnosis, and treatment of oral and maxillofacial diseases
- NEW! Nearly 750 high-quality radiographs and color clinical photos facilitate the identification of lesions and diseases.
- NEW! Comprehensive, focused coverage highlight diseases that may affect the oral and maxillofacial regions.
- NEW! Full-color design and illustrations.
- NEW! Logical organization reflects the sequence in which content is generally presented to predoctoral students.
- NEW! Expert Consult TM eBook version included with purchase allows you to search all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices
1. Developmental Defects of the Oral and Maxillofacial Region
2. Pathology of Teeth
3. Pulp and Periapical Disease
4. Periodontal Pathology
5. Bacterial Infections
6. Fungal and Protozoal Infections
7. Viral Infections
8. Physical and Chemical Injuries
9. Allergies and Immunologic Diseases
10. Epithelial Pathology
11. Salivary Gland Pathology
12. Soft Tissue Tumors
13. Hematologic Disorders
14. Bone Pathology
15. Odontogenic Cysts and Tumors
16. Dermatologic Diseases
17. Oral Manifestations of Systemic Disease
Brad W. Neville, DDS, Distinguished University Professor, Director, Division of Oral and Maxillofacial Pathology, Department of Stomatology, College of Dental Medicine, Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston, SC, Douglas D. Damm, DDS, University of Kentucky
College of Dentistry
Lexington, KY, Carl M. Allen, DDS, MSD, Associate Professor of Pathology
Professor and Director, Oral and Maxillofacial Pathology, College of Dentistry, The Ohio State University; Professor, Department of Pathology, College of Medicine and Public Health, The Ohio State University, Columbus, OH and Angela C. Chi, DMD, College of Dental Medicine
Medical University of South Carolina