Campbell-Walsh Urology 11th Edition Review - Elsevier eBook on VitalSource, 2nd Edition
Following the same chapter structure as the authoritative Campbell-Walsh Urology, 11th Edition, this trusted review covers all the core material you need to know for board exam preparation and MOC exams. Drs. W. Scott McDougal, Alan J. Wein, Louis R. Kavoussi, Alan W. Partin, and Craig A. Peters provide more than 3,000 multiple-choice questions with detailed answers that help you master the most important elements in urology, while interactive questions, self-assessment tools, an extensive image bank, and more are available on Expert Consult.
- Prepare for the written boards and MOC exams with the most reliable, efficient review available, from the same team that has made Campbell-Walsh Urology the most trusted clinical reference in the field.
- Stay up to date with new topics covered in the parent text, including evaluation and management of men with urinary incontinence, minimally-invasive urinary diversion, laparoscopic and robotic surgery in children, and much more.
- Get a thorough review and a deeper understanding of your field with more than 3,000 multiple-choice questions and detailed answers, now with new highlighted "must-know" points in the answer explanations.
- Quickly review just before exams with help from new Chapter Reviews that detail key information in a handy list format.
- Benefit from an increased focus on pathology and imaging, including updates to conform pathology content to the new American Board of Urology requirements.
W. Scott McDougal, MD, MA (Hon, Professor of Urology, Harvard Medical School; Chief, Urology, Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston, MA, Alan J. Wein, MD, PhD (Hon), FACS, Founders Professor of Urology; Division of Urology; Penn Medicine, Perelman School of Medicine; Chief of Urology; Division of Urology; Penn Medicine, Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania; Program Director, Residency in Urology; Division of Urology; Penn Medicine, University of Pennsylvania Health System; Philadelphia, PA, USA, Louis R. Kavoussi, MD, MBA, Waldbaum-Gardner Professor and Chairman of Urology, The Arthur Smith Institute for Urology, Hofstra Northwell School of Medicine, Hempstead, NY, Alan W. Partin, MD, PhD, Professor and Director of Urology; Department of Urology; The Johns Hopkins School of Medicine; Baltimore, MD, USA and Craig A. Peters, MD, Professor of Urology; University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center; Chief, Section of Pediatric Urology; Children's Health System; Dallas, TX, USA