Genitourinary Pathology - Elsevier eBook on VitalSource, 2nd Edition
Elsevier eBook on VitalSource
Genitourinary Pathology, by Drs. Ming Zhou and Cristina Magi-Galluzzi, a volume in the Foundations in Diagnostic Pathology Series,packs all of today's most essential information on genitourinary pathology into a compact, high-yield format! Well-organized and segmented by type of infectious organism, the book's pragmatic approach complemented by abundant full-color, high-quality photomicrographs and clinical photos, and at-a-glance tables makes it easy to access the information you need to quickly and accurately detect and identify molecular and genetic mechanisms of disease.
- Easily review normal histology before examining abnormal findings so you can avoid false positives.
- Gain a superb visual understanding of important histologic features with hundreds of full-color illustrations representing a wide variety of pathologic lesions.
- Benefit from the same highly practical format as other titles in this series: consistent headings throughout, summary boxes for pathologic and clinical features, high quality photomicrographs and clinical photos, and a logical organization by type of infectious organism.
- Avoid incorrect diagnoses with a separate section on artifacts and pitfalls that highlights common problems you may encounter.
- Get up-to-date, comprehensive coverage of the field, including new renal cell carcinoma subtypes and intraductal carcinoma of the prostate; newer immunohistochemical and molecular markers; and updates to the Gleason Grading system for prostate cancer, Fuhrman Grading system for renal cell carcinoma, and TNM classification for GU malignancies.
- Access the fully searchable contents of the book at Expert Consult.
1. Nonneoplastic Diseases of the Prostate
2. Neoplastic Diseases of the Prostate
3. Nonneoplastic Diseases of the Urinary Bladder
4. Neoplasms of the Urinary Bladder
5. Nonneoplastic Diseases of the Kidney
6. Neoplasms of the Kidney
7. Introduction to Renal Biopsy
8. Diseases of the Ureter and Renal Pelvis
9. Diseases of the Penis, Urethra and Scrotum
10. Nonneoplastic Diseases of the Testis
11. Neoplasms of the Testis
Ming Zhou, MD, PhD, Dr. Charles T. Ashworth Professor of Pathology, Director of Anatomic Pathology, UT Southwestern Medical Center, Dallax, Texas and Cristina Magi-Galluzzi, MD, PhD, Director, Genitourinary Pathology, Professor of Pathology, Robert J Tomsich Pathology and Laboratory Medicine Institute, Lerner College of Medicine, Cleveland Clinic, Cleveland, Ohio