Mosby's Comprehensive Review of Radiography, 8th Edition
Pass the ARRT certification exam on your first try with this all-in-one review! Mosby's Comprehensive Review of Radiography: The Complete Study Guide & Career Planner, 8th Edition provides a complete, outline-style review of the major subject areas covered on the ARRT examination in radiography. Each review section is followed by a set of questions testing your knowledge of that subject area. Three mock ARRT exams are included in the book, and more than 1,400 online review questions may be randomly combined to generate a virtually limitless number of practice exams. From noted educator and speaker William J. Callaway, this study guide is also ideal for use in radiography courses and in beginning your career as a radiographer.
- More than 2,300 review questions are provided in the book and on the Evolve website, offering practice in a computer-based, multiple-choice format similar to the ARRT exam.
- Colorful, outline-style review covers the major subject areas covered on the ARRT exam, and helps you focus on the most important information.
- Formats for ARRT questions include exhibits, sorted list, multiselect, and combined response.
- Rationales for correct and incorrect answers are included in the appendix.
- Key Review Points are included in every chapter, highlighting the need-to-know content for exam and clinical success.
- Mock exams on the Evolve website let you answer more than 1,200 questions in study mode, with immediate feedback after each question — or in exam mode, with feedback only after you complete the entire test.
- Career planning advice includes examples of resumes and cover letters, interviewing tips, a look at what employers expect, online submission of applications, salary negotiation, career advancement, and continuing education requirements; in addition, customizable resumes may be downloaded from Evolve.
- Electronic flashcards are included on Evolve, to help you memorize formulas, key terms, and other key information.
- Online test scores are date-stamped and stored, making it easy to track your progress.
- NEW! Updated content is built to the most current ARRT exam content specifications, providing everything you need to prepare for and pass the exam.
- NEW! Coverage of digital imaging is updated to reflect the importance of this topic on the Registry exam.
William J. Callaway, MA, RT(R), Radiography Educator, Author, Speaker