Mosby's Comprehensive Review of Radiography - Elsevier eBook on VitalSource, 8th Edition
Elsevier eBook on VitalSource
With this all-in-one review, students can pass the ARRT certification exam on their first try! Mosby's Comprehensive Review of Radiography: The Complete Study Guide & Career Planner, 8th Edition provides a complete, outline-style review of the major subject areas covered on the ARRT examination in radiography. Each review section is followed by a set of questions relating to that subject area. Three mock ARRT exams are included in the book, and more than 1,400 online review questions may be randomly combined to generate a virtually limitless number of practice exams. Ideal for student use in radiography courses, this study guide also helps students with career planning and in making the transition into radiography careers.
- More than 2,300 review questions are provided in the book and on the Evolve website, offering practice in a computer-based, multiple-choice format similar to the ARRT exam.
- Colorful, outline-style review covers the major subject areas covered on the ARRT exam, and helps you focus on the most important information.
- Formats for ARRT questions include exhibits, sorted list, multiselect, and combined response.
- Rationales for correct and incorrect answers are included in the appendix.
- Key Review Points are included in every chapter, highlighting the need-to-know content for exam and clinical success.
- Mock exams on the Evolve website let you answer more than 1,200 questions in study mode, with immediate feedback after each question — or in exam mode, with feedback only after you complete the entire test.
- Career planning advice includes examples of resumes and cover letters, interviewing tips, a look at what employers expect, online submission of applications, salary negotiation, career advancement, and continuing education requirements; in addition, customizable resumes may be downloaded from Evolve.
- Electronic flashcards are included on Evolve, to help you memorize formulas, key terms, and other key information.
- Online test scores are date-stamped and stored, making it easy to track your progress.
- NEW! Updated content is built to the most current ARRT exam content specifications, providing everything you need to prepare for and pass the exam.
- NEW! Coverage of digital imaging is updated to reflect the importance of this topic on the Registry exam.
William J. Callaway, MA, RT(R), Radiography Educator, Author, Speaker