Mosby’s® Radiography Online for Bontrager's Textbook of Radiographic Positioning & Related Anatomy, 10th Edition
Watch anatomy and positioning come to life online! Filled with interactive exercises, animations and slide shows, and image evaluations, Mosby's® Radiography Online for Bontrager’s Textbook of Radiographic Positioning and Related Anatomy helps you develop the critical thinking skills needed to produce diagnostic-quality radiographs. Hands-on practice makes it easier to learn and master the principles of anatomy and positioning techniques. Accompanying the Bontrager text and workbook, MRO offers more application opportunities than you’ll have by using the textbook alone.
Duration for access to this product, which may be at the discretion of your institution, is up to 36 months. Elsevier reserves the right to restrict or remove access due to changes in product portfolio or other market conditions.
- Unique interactive exercises reinforce learning with case studies, image evaluations, labeling, matching, multiple choice with rationales, and short-answer questions.
- Animations and slide shows demonstrate positioning procedures and convey difficult concepts.
- Clinical scenarios simulate the situations encountered in the clinical environment and include questions; your answers can be compared to detailed rationales.
- Image evaluations show positioning and technical errors, and include questions you may answer online and also discuss with the instructor and other students.
- Image enlargement allows you to view detailed close-ups of radiographs and heavily labeled illustrations in pop-up windows.
- Anatomy and pathology reviews include a series of self-assessment labeling exercises to be completed after reading the related content in the text, testing your knowledge and readiness to proceed in the module.
- Self-assessment quizzes evaluate your mastery of content before taking the module exam.
- Exams for every module identify your strengths and weaknesses, and are automatically scored and saved to the instructor’s gradebook.
- A glossary provides definitions of key terms used in radiography, and is easily accessed from each module.
- NEW! Updated photographs visually demonstrate the latest digital technology used in radiography with new radiographs, positioning, and equipment images.
- UPDATED! The latest ARRT competencies and ASRT curriculum guidelines prepare you for success on the boards and in clinical practice.
- NEW information on Bernageau and Brewerton projections keeps you up to date with shoulder pathology and trauma imaging.
- NEW! Information on bone-age study and suspected child abuse is added to the Pediatric Radiology module.
- NEW! Information on nonvascular procedures is added to the Angiography and Interventional Procedures module.
1. Terminology, Positioning, and Imaging Principles
4. Upper Limb
5. Humerus and Shoulder Girdle
6. Lower Limb
7. Femur and Pelvic Girdle
8. Cervical and Thoracic Spine
9. Lumbar Spine, Sacrum, and Coccyx
10. Bony Thorax — Sternum and Ribs
11. Cranium, Facial Bones, and Paranasal Sinuses
12. Biliary Tract and Upper Gastrointestinal System
13. Lower Gastrointestinal System
14. Urinary System and Venipuncture
15. Trauma, Mobile, and Surgical Radiography
16. Pediatric Radiography
17. Angiography and Interventional Procedures
18. Computed Tomography
19. Special Radiographic Procedures
20. Diagnostic and Therapeutic Modalities
John Lampignano, MEd, RT(R) (CT), Gateway Community College, Phoenix, AZ and Leslie E. Kendrick, MS, RT(R)(CT)(MR), Department Chair, Diagnostic Radiography Program Director, Department of Radiologic Sciences, Boise State University, Boise, Idaho