Concise Clinical Embryology: an Integrated, Case-Based Approach Elsevier E-Book on VitalSource, 1st Edition
Elsevier eBook on VitalSource
Most review copies are eBooks – how fast!
A review copy request is most likely to be fulfilled as an eBook on VitalSource rather than a print product, unless no eBook is available. eBooks become available in as little as a few hours. Print products will take between 7 and 10 days to arrive. To request a print copy, please contact the Evolve Support Center
or your Education Solutions Consultant
- Provides easily digestible, clinically oriented coverage of human development, establishing key principles in a week-by-week, stage-by-stage approach, before moving on to fetal organ development by body system.
- Includes clinical cases and follow-up questions in each chapter that help relate key principles to everyday practice, aid in problem-based learning, and offer review for exam preparation.
- Covers the latest advances in embryology, including normal and abnormal embryogenesis, causes of birth defects, and the role of genes in human development.
- Contains superb illustrations from cover to cover, including diagnostic images, full color figures, histology, and more.
- Summarizes molecular biology highlights throughout the text.
Mark G. Torchia, MSc, PhD, Associate Professor and Director of Development, Department of Surgery, Faculty of Medicine, University of Manitoba, Director of Centre for Advancement of Teaching and Learning, University of Manitoba and T. V. N. Persaud, MD, PhD, DSc, FRCPath (Lond.), Professor Emeritus and Former Head, Department of Human Anatomy and Cell Science, Professor of Pediatrics and Child Health
Associate Professor of Obstetrics, Gynecology, and Reproductive Sciences, Faculty of Medicine, University of Manitoba
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada, Visiting Professor of Anatomy and Embryology, St. George’s University, Grenada, West Indies