Evolve Resources for Saunders Q & A Review for the NCLEX-RN® Examination, 8th Edition
Student Resources on Evolve
- Exam Review:
- Pre-test consisting of 75 questions; generates a personalized study calendar
- Post-test consisting of 75 questions (not available until pre-test has been completed)
- Study — practice questions in which students receive immediate feedback on their responses
- Exam — a 10-, 25-, 50-, or 100-question test that provides results at the end of the exam
- Clinical Judgment Situations — with accompanying questions and answer guidelines
- Audio reviews — three audio review summaries covering pharmacology, acid-base balance, and fluids and electrolytes
- Includes more than 6,000 practice questions — all the questions from the book plus additional practice questions
- Questions can be chosen by cognitive ability, NCLEX client needs area, content area, integrated process, health problem, priority concept, strategy, or alternate item format
- History section tracks students’ results
- Test results may be printed or emailed to instructors
Duration for access to this product, which may be at the discretion of your institution, is up to 36 months. Elsevier reserves the right to restrict or remove access due to changes in product portfolio or other market conditions.
Linda Anne Silvestri, PhD, RN, FAAN, Nursing Instructor, University of Nevada, Las Vegas, School of Nursing, Las Vegas, Nevada; President and Owner, Nursing Reviews, Inc., Henderson, Nevada; Director and Owner, Professional Nursing Seminars, Inc., Henderson, Nevada; Elsevier, Author of NCLEX Review Resources, Next Generation NCLEX® (NGN) Subject Matter Expert and Consultant and Angela Elizabeth Silvestri, PhD, APRN, FNP-BC, CNE, Associate Professor & BSN Program Director, University of Nevada, Las Vegas, School of Nursing, Las Vegas, Nevada.