Anatomy and Physiology Online for The Human Body in Health and Illness, 7th Edition
Master the basics of A&P with this dynamic online learning resource! With modules corresponding to the chapters in Herlihy’s The Human Body in Health and Illness, 7th Edition, Anatomy and Physiology Online makes it easier to understand, remember, and apply essential A&P content. Interactive learning modules use hundreds of illustrations, narrated animations, and engaging activities to bring the textbook’s content to life. Showing how body systems function in health and illness, this self-paced course is ideal for diverse learning styles — especially for visual and hands-on learners.
Duration for access to this product is for the life of the edition.
- 21 highly interactive modules correspond one-to-one with chapters in Herlihy’s textbook, bringing content to life with a variety of engaging interactive learning activities, plus self-assessment quizzes and module exams to help students measure their understanding of the content.
- More than 300 full-color drawings, photographs, and micrographs simplify difficult concepts and complex processes, accurately depicting anatomy, physiology, and disease.
- More than 120 state-of-the-art, full-color animations with narration clarify anatomic and physiologic processes and provide a realistic graphic foundation of underlying structures and functions.
- More than 300 interactive exercises use a variety of engaging activities such as identification, sequencing, crosswords, and more to make learning easier and bring A&P to life.
- Complete glossary of terms includes definitions and audio pronunciations, facilitating mastery of key terms and concepts.
- NEW! Updated content reflects the latest content from Herlihy’s The Human Body in Health and Illness, 7th Edition.
Module 1: Introduction to the Human Body
Module 2: Basic Chemistry
Module 3: Cells
Module 4: Microbiology Basics
Module 5: Tissues and Membranes
Module 6: Integumentary System and Body Temperature
Module 7: Skeletal System
Module 8: Muscular System
Module 9: Nervous System
Module 10: Sensory System
Module 11: Endocrine System
Module 12: Blood
Module 13: The Heart
Module 14: The Blood Vessels and Circulation
Module 15: Lymphatic System and Immune System
Module 16: Respiratory System
Module 17: Digestive System
Module 18: Urinary System
Module 19: Water, Electrolyte, and Acid-Base Balance
Module 20: Reproductive Systems
Module 21: Human Development and Heredity
Barbara Herlihy, PhD(Physiology), RN, Professor, School of Nursing and Health Professions,University of the Incarnate Word, San Antonio, TX