Endoscopic Craniosynostosis Surgery, 1st Edition
- Covers the surgical management of every type of single suture synostosis as well as multiple and complex synostosis.
- Presents surgical techniques in depth, with a complete review of short- and long-term outcomes and results.
- Provides detailed information on patient anesthesia and how to set up the operating room for surgery.
- Includes detailed descriptions of helmets and their management.
- Features hundreds of radiographs, clinical photos, and procedural illustrations, as well as procedural videos.
- Discusses complication avoidance, provides surgical pearls throughout, and supplies patient information online.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access bonus images plus all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
1 "History of craniosynostosis surgery "
2 Facial sequelae of craniosynostosis
2 Sagittal Synostosis
2 Cranial Anthropometry
2 Complication Avoidance and Management
2 Bi-Lambdoid Synostosis
2 Cranial Orthosis
2 Neuropsychologic Outcomes
2 Anaesthetic Management
2 Instrumentation and OR Set Up
3 Metopic Synostosis
3 Background and Management Principles
3 Coronal Synostosis
4 Perioperative Logistics
4 Lambdoid Synostosis
4 Bi-coronal Non-Syndromic Synostosis
5 Sagittal-Lambdoid Synostosis
5 Bi-coronal Syndromic Synostosis
5 Sagittal-Metopic Synostosis
5 Nursing Perspectives
6 Anesthesia Management
6 Coronal-Metopic Synostosis
7 Ophthalmic complications of craniosynostosis and the impact of endoscopic surgical repair
8 Sagittal craniosynostosis
9 Unicoronal Craniosynostosis
10 Metopic craniosynostosis
11 NON-SYNDROMIC BI-CORONAL CRANIOSYNOSTOSIS
12 Bi-coronal syndromic craniosynostosis
13 Lambdoid craniosynostosis
14 MULTIPLE SUTURE NON-SYNDROMIC CRANIOSYNOSTOSIS
15 Orthotic molding concepts: addressing postoperative asymmetry and disproportion
16 Meta-analysis and literature review of endoscopic craniosynostosis surgery
16 Complications and Management
17 Final Thoughts and Conclusions
David F. Jimenez