Ball Seidel's Guide to Physical Examination - Sherpath for Health Assessment, 9th Edition
Sherpath brings content to life by integrating the core content to a digital environment and complementing it with videos, images, case studies, and micro simulations on a single platform. Sherpath provides a single, seamless, and supportive environment with dashboard and assignment insights to drive meaningful outcomes. This version of Sherpath fully incorporates the ebook content from the Ball-Seidel: Guide to Physical Examination, 9th Edition text.
Duration for access to this product, which may be at the discretion of your institution, is up to 48 months. Elsevier reserves the right to restrict or remove access due to changes in product portfolio or other market conditions.
- Engaging, Digital Experience: Sherpath brings content to life by bringing the core content to a digital environment and complementing it with videos, images, audio and quizzes.
- Learning for Your Style: Sherpath includes content designed to appeal to diverse learners. It’s more than book content in a digital format. Sherpath’s content is designed from the ground up with a digital learning environment in mind that offers content, video, simulations, and more.
- Focused on What You Need: Sherpath helps prepare you for exams through adaptive quizzes to help you prioritize your study based on relevant topics, and helps you focus on your areas of weakness.
- Confidence Boost: Having the right knowledge to pass an exam is one thing, but Sherpath helps give you the confidence you need to excel. Sherpath’s resources help you prepare for class with engaging didactic lessons, and personalized, formative assessments.
- Analytics to Know Where You Stand: One of the strengths of Sherpath is the knowledge it gives you about your own performance. Sherpath allows you to see areas or topics where you’re weakest, giving you actionable data to remediate and turn your weaknesses into strengths.