Elsevier Adaptive Quizzing for Public Health Nursing - Classic Version, 10th Edition
Elsevier Adaptive Quizzing - Classic
Elsevier Adaptive Quizzing (EAQ) is the fun and engaging way to focus your study time and effectively prepare for class, course exams, and summative exams. EAQ is comprised of a bank of high-quality practice questions that allows you to advance at your own pace — based on your performance — through multiple mastery levels for each chapter. A comprehensive dashboard allows you to view your progress and stay motivated.
Duration for access to this product, which may be at the discretion of your institution, is up to 36 months. Elsevier reserves the right to restrict or remove access due to changes in product portfolio or other market conditions.
- UNIQUE! Elsevier’s trusted, market-leading content serves as the foundation for all questions, which are written, reviewed, and leveled by experienced educators, item writers, and authors.
- Confidence level indicators allow you to indicate your confidence when submitting answers, providing valuable insight into areas where you might be overconfident and require further study.
- UNIQUE! Practice in Study Mode, which provides immediate feedback, or in Exam Mode where the quiz is timed and results are summarized at the end.
- UNIQUE! In addition to detailed rationales for each question, select questions include interactive, multimedia resources such as illustrations, animations, videos, audio clips, summary tables, and study tips to help you master challenging material.
- Engaging, easy-to-use interface ensures that you can navigate through the program with ease.
- Multiple mastery levels for each chapter allow you to progress from one level to the next based on your performance.
- Alternate item format questions — including multiple-response, fill-in-the-blank, prioritizing, graphic options, chart/exhibit, video, audio, and hot spot — provide valuable summative exam preparation.
- A comprehensive dashboard allows you to view your personal learning progress with summaries of your strengths, weaknesses, mastery levels, and normative data.
Marcia Stanhope, PhD, RN, FAAN, Education and Practice Consultant and Professor Emerita, College of Nursing, University of Kentucky, Lexington, Kentucky and Jeanette Lancaster, PhD, RN, FAAN, Sadie Heath Cabiness Professor and Dean Emerita, School of Nursing, University of Virginia, Charlottesville, Virginia; Associate, Tuft & Associates, Inc.