SimChart for Health Assessment, 1st Edition
Simulations - Course-Based SimChart
SimChart® for Health Assessment gives you practical, real-world experience with electronic documentation for today's healthcare environment, especially when integrated into your Sherpath for Health Assessment course. Simulating the actual software used in hospitals nationwide, SimChart for Health Assessment is an interactive electronic health record system that ensures you will have the necessary charting skills to be successful in any care setting.
- Realistic assignments give you valuable, hands-on practice documenting, monitoring, and analyzing patient care in an interactive and controlled learning environment.
- Blank Charting active learning tool enables you to practice your HIPAA-compliant patient documentation skills and gain experience in tracking vital signs, completing admission histories, assessments, and more.
- Pre-Clinical Manager prepares you for clinical rotations by allowing you to research and document diagnoses, medications, and diagnostic tests prior to seeing clinical patients.
- Pre-built unfolding case studies challenge you to document care, make clinical judgments, and respond to charting in the EHR according to an unfolding clinical story.
- Ability to create and chart patients provides you with endless options to practice key skills, such as taking vital signs.
- Intuitive functionality makes it easy to learn and use all of SimChart’s capabilities in a variety of settings, including the classroom and clinicals.
- Assignments written and reviewed by healthcare educators and clinicians map directly to the health assessment curriculum.
- NEW! Sherpath integration allows for easy incorporation into any Sherpath for Health Assessment course, with charting case studies and quizzes that align with your Sherpath learning materials.
- NEW! 10 case studies provide a basic introduction to EHRs to help you practice clinical judgment, develop key skills, and increase your confidence in using an EHR in the clinical setting.