Simulation Learning System for RN with Virtual Reality - 2-year (eCm)
Simulations - SLS
Elsevier’s Simulation Learning System for RN with Virtual Reality, in collaboration with development partner SimX, will change the way you learn! Along with more than 160 lab-based simulation scenarios, it features 100 virtual reality simulation scenarios that immerse you in an exciting, ultra-realistic clinical environment that provides a safe, effective, and engaging learning experience. SLS for RN with Virtual Reality is a complete solution for enhancing your clinical decision-making skills, bridging the gap between lecture and clinicals, and offering remediation — all in an exciting and realistic virtual reality setting.
- 100 exciting virtual reality simulation scenarios immerse you in a realistic clinical environment.
- More than 160 additional hands-on simulation scenarios for practicing in the simulation lab.
- A robust EHR platform powered by SimChart® provides valuable electronic charting experience.
- Skills drills give you additional opportunities to practice and master core skills and related documentation prior to simulation.
- Pre- and post-simulation activities help you prepare and reinforce your understanding after each simulation.