Nursing Concepts Online Essentials for RN - Classic Version, 3rd Edition
The ultimate active learning environment is here! Nursing Concepts Online Essentials for RN combines all of Elsevier’s top conceptual learning tools into one easy-to-use course. This version comes with a wide assortment of learning and evaluation tools to help you hone your critical thinking skills and apply your knowledge of concepts and exemplars to clinical practice. Plus, a single access code gives you access to newly enhanced video skills, concept-based case studies, adaptive mastery quizzes, priority exemplar links, and more!
- Elsevier Adaptive Quizzing for Nursing Concepts uses adaptive quizzing to help you master concepts.
- Self-assessment questions allow you to test your understanding of key concepts and prepare for the NCLEX® exam.
- Direct links from the course to the Giddens Concepts for Nursing Practice text allow you to skip directly to relevant information in the text.
- Integrated case studies from the Giddens text provide critical thinking questions with answers.
- HESI Patient Reviews provide critical thinking exercises that offer problem-based learning and challenge you to apply concepts to clinical practice.
- Exemplar boxes highlight priority exemplars that link directly to relevant content for quick review.
- Single sign-on access code provides quick access to all conceptual learning tools.