Nursing Concepts Online for LPN/LVN (Access Card), 3rd Edition
Nursing Concepts - Access Card
The ultimate active learning environment is here! Nursing Concepts Online for LPN/LVN combines all of Elsevier’s top conceptual learning tools into one easy-to-use course. This version comes with a wide assortment of learning and evaluation tools to help you hone your critical thinking skills and apply your knowledge of concepts and exemplars to clinical practice. Plus, a single access code gives you access to newly enhanced video skills, concept-based case studies, adaptive mastery quizzes, priority exemplar links, and more!
Duration for access to this product, which may be at the discretion of your institution, is up to 36 months. Elsevier reserves the right to restrict or remove access due to changes in product portfolio or other market conditions.
- Elsevier Adaptive Quizzing for Nursing Concepts uses adaptive quizzing to help you master concepts.
- Self-assessment questions allow you to test your understanding of key concepts and prepare for the NCLEX® exam.
- Direct links from the course to the Giddens Concepts for Nursing Practice text allow you to skip directly to relevant information in the text.
- Integrated case studies from the Giddens text provide critical thinking questions with answers.
- HESI Patient Reviews provide critical thinking exercises that offer problem-based learning and challenge you to apply concepts to clinical practice.
- Exemplar boxes highlight priority exemplars that link directly to relevant content for quick review.
- Single sign-on access code provides quick access to all conceptual learning tools.