Simulation Learning System for RN with Virtual Reality - 3-year (eCm), 1st Edition
Simulations - SLS
Elsevier’s Simulation Learning System for RN with Virtual Reality, in collaboration with development partner SimX, will change the way you learn! Along with over 160 lab-based simulation scenarios, it features 100 virtual reality simulation scenarios that immerse you in an exciting, ultra-realistic clinical environment that provides a safe, effective, and engaging learning experience. SLS for RN with Virtual Reality is a complete solution for enhancing your clinical decision-making skills, bridging the gap between lecture and clinicals, and offering remediation — all in an exciting and realistic virtual reality setting.
Duration for access to this product, which may be at the discretion of your institution, is up to 36 months. Elsevier reserves the right to restrict or remove access due to changes in product portfolio or other market conditions.
- 100 exciting virtual reality simulation scenarios immerse you in a realistic clinical environment.
- More than 160 additional hands-on simulation scenarios for practicing in the simulation lab.
- A robust EHR platform powered by SimChart® provides valuable electronic charting experience.
- Skills drills give you additional opportunities to practice and master core skills and related documentation prior to simulation.
- Pre- and post-simulation activities help you prepare and reinforce your understanding after each simulation.