Sports Vision, 2nd Edition
Page Count: 292
List Price: $79.99
This item has low stock levels and may be back-ordered. We'll let you know if it is back-ordered, and you will not be charged until the item ships.
From basic eye care services to visual performance training, this evidence-based resource explores a range of sports vision services, including assessment and treatment procedures, outcome expectations, and applications to a variety of sports. Optometrists, ophthalmologists, and sports medicine practitioners will find a thorough review and discussion of the role of vision care in an athlete's performance, as well as practical recommendations for applying current research findings to clinical practice.
1. Introduction to Sports Vision,
2. Visual Task Analysis in Sports
3. Visual Information Processing in Sports
4. Visual Performance Evaluation
5. Sports Vision Screening and Report Strategies
6. Prescribing for the Athlete
7. Management of Sport-Related Ocular Injuries and Concussion
8. Sports Vision Training
9. Sports Vision Practice Development
Graham B. Erickson, OD, FAAO, FCOVD, Professor of Optometry, Pacific University College of Optometry, Forest Grove, OR, USA