Study Guide for Structure & Function of the Body - Elsevier eBook on VitalSource, 15th Edition
Elsevier eBook on VitalSource
Learn to master the core terms, concepts, and processes of human anatomy and physiology! Corresponding to the chapters in Thibodeau and Patton's Structure & Function of the Body, 15th Edition, this engaging study guide contains variety of exercises, activities, and anatomy drawings to help you easily review, retain, and apply important A&P concepts!
- Brief synopsis of the core concepts from the textbook provides a comprehensive review of essential content.
- Diagrams, labeling exercises, and coloring exercises reinforce where the structures of the body are located.
- Crossword puzzles and word finds help readers master new vocabulary terms.
- Application questions ask readers to make judgments based on the information in the chapter.
- Matching and fill-in-the-blank exercises help readers better understand chapter content.
- Study tips in the preface provide insights on the most effective methods for learning and retaining information.
- Answers to exercises in the back of the book include references to the appropriate textbook page to give readers instant feedback.
- NEW! Updated art throughout enhances learning by presenting anatomy even more clearly.
1. Introduction to the Body
2. Chemistry of Life
5. Organ Systems
6. Skin and Membranes
7. Skeletal System
8. Muscular System
9. Nervous System
11. Endocrine System
13. Cardiovascular System
14. Lymphatic System and Immunity
15. Respiratory System
16. Digestive System
17. Nutrition and Metabolism
18. Urinary System
19. Fluid and Electrolyte Balance
20. Acid-Base Balance
21. Reproductive Systems
22. Growth and Development
Kevin T. Patton, PhD, Professor of Anatomy & Physiology Instruction, New York Chiropractic College, Seneca Falls, New York; Professor Emeritus of Life Sciences, St. Charles Community College, Cottleville, Missouri; Assistant Professor Emeritus of Physiology, Course Director Emeritus in Human Physiology, St. Louis University Medical School, St. Louis, Missouri, USA