Ferri's Clinical Advisor 2021, Elsevier E-Book on VitalSource (Retail Access Card), 1st Edition
Elsevier eBook on VitalSource - Access Card
- Contains significant updates throughout, covering all aspects of current diagnosis and treatment.
- Features 27 all-new topics including chronic rhinosinusitis, subclinical brain infarction, reflux-cough syndrome, radiation pneumonitis, catatonia, end-stage renal disease, and genitourinary syndrome of menopause, among others.
- Includes new appendices covering common herbs in integrated medicine and herbal activities against pain and chronic diseases; palliative care; and preoperative evaluation.
- Offers online access to Patient Teaching Guides in both English and Spanish.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
SECTION I Diseases and Disorders
SECTION II Differential Diagnosis
SECTION III Clinical Algorithms
SECTION IV Laboratory Tests and Interpretation of Results
SECTION V Clinical Practice Guidelines
APPENDIX I: Definitions of Complementary and Alternative Medicine Terms
APPENDIX II: Nutrition
APPENDIX III: Acute Poisoning
APPENDIX IV Impairment and Disability Issues
APPENDIX V Protection of Travelers
APPENDIX VI Physician Quality Reporting System (PQRS) Measures (available online at ExpertConsult.com)
APPENDIX VII Patient Teaching Guides (available online at ExpertConsult.com)
APPENDIX VIII Palliative Care (available online at ExpertConsult.com)
APPENDIX IX Preoperative Evaluation
Fred F. Ferri, MD,, Clinical Professor, The Warren Alpert Medical School, Brown University, Providence, Rhode Island